Details (Instruction Manual)
EK-XTOP DDC 4.2 PWM Elite – Acetal (incl. pump) is a High-Performance water cooling pump. The core of the unit is the market-proven EK-DDC 4.2 PWM water pump (4-pin PWM FAN header). This unit offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15 %) compared to original factory top.
PWM control allows for automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode!
This top features two G1/4 threaded ports of which one is an inlet on top and one is an outlet on the side of the unit. EK recommends EK-ACF series compression fittings.
Despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4″ square, the pump features an astounding 7m of head to provide superior flow rates in today’s most complex liquid cooled systems. The pump is also a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime).
Top is made of quality POM Acetal material. The pump is nested inside the EK-DDC Heatsink Housing. This vastly improves the cooling performance of the motor and electronics and thus prolongs the lifespan of the water pump. Optimal heat transfer is ensured by the use of thermal pad inside the housing. Due to it’s metallic construction and finned design EK-DDC Heatsink Housing amplifies the effect of airflow, therefore placing the water pump in front of any fan or radiator will dramatically improve the cooling performance.
EK-DDC Heatsink Housing is made from cast ZAMAK (zinc, aluminum, magnesium, copper) alloy and features glossy black paint finish.
This product also features vibration-dampening rubber mounting system which effectively de-couples the water pump from the rest of the computer chassis.
EK-XTOP DDC 4.2 PWM Elite – Acetal can also be upgraded with either EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm FAN) – Regular or Vertical which allow installation of the product in any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern as shown on the picture below:
– Dimensions (W x D x H): 63 x 68 x 55 mm
– Motor: Electronically commuted ball bearing motor
– Rated voltage: 12 V DC
– Power consumption: 18 W
– Maximum head pressure: up to 5.2m
– Maximum flow rate: up to 1000 L/h
– Maximum liquid temperature: 60 °C
– Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
– Power connector: SATA power and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
– Xylem original model name: DDC-3.2TPPWM4
– EK-XTOP DDC – Acetal
– EK-DDC 4.2 PWM 12V DC pump motor
– mounting mechanism
– installation manual
Made in Slovenia – EU!
Pump motor made in Hungary – EU!
- The DDC pump is water lubricated, in other words, it uses a wet rotor design. Therefore, it is strongly recommended not to run the pump dry.
- The EK-UNI Pump Bracket bracket is just for showcase and it is not included with the unit.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- If no PWM signal is present, DDC pump runs at 100% RPM.