EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM is a High-Performance water cooling pump with integrated reservoir. The core of the unit is the market-proven Xylem D5 PWM water pump. This unit offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15 %) compared to original Xylem D5 PWM.
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM series features a fully rounded see-through acrylic design thus offering stunning looks and greater usability. This allows installation at any angle within 360° of rotation. Special rubber shock absorber is used to de-couple the main pump body from the mounting clip for silent operation, free of vibration induced noise. Additionally, horizontal and vertical positioning is supported for easier tube routing possibilities.
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM reservoir comes preinstalled with anti-cyclone insert. Optional PU anti-vortex foam and EK-HD Tube is enclosed for additional options.
Compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header.
This water pump/reservoir combo unit can be mounted directly on computer chassis by using enclosed Revo D5 Holder.
The 60mm diameter tube is made of a high-quality acrylic material, while the reservoir bottom/pump top is CNC machined acrylic glass.
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM pump combo can also be upgraded with either:
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) Vertical – For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) Vertical – For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) – For installation with only one orientation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) – For installation with only one orientation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
This reservoir can be easily upgraded with longer acrylic tubes used by EK-RES X3 series reservoirs.
Pump electrical and mechanical properties:
– Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
– Rated voltage: 12V DC
– Power consumption: 23W
– Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
– Maximum flow: 1500L/h
– Maximum system temperature: 60°C
– Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
– Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
– Reservoir diameter 60mm
– Reservoir free volume: ~ 205mL
– Overall unit height: 190mm
– Mounting hole pattern: 65x34mm
– RGB connector classic 4-pin (12+ R G B)
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
– EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM (incl. pump) – power cable with a black sleeve.
– Mounting clip with rubber insert
– Self-adhesive mounting hole pattern sticker
– Anti-vortex PU foam and 12mm OD plexiglass tube
– Mounting mechanism (incl. required Allen keys)
– Installation manual
Made in Slovenia – EU!
Pump motor made in Hungary – EU!
- EK-D5 PWM G2 is an enhanced variant of the world renown Xylem D5 with improved power management control, which allows for better speed control trough motherboard BIOS or dedicated fan controller.
- The Therefore, it is strongly recommended not to run the pump dry! The D5 pump is water lubricated, in other words, it uses a wet rotor design.
- The EK-UNI Pump Bracket bracket is just for showcase and it is not included with the unit.
- The installed 4-pin RGB LED stripe is compatible with every major motherboard manufacturer and mainstream RGB controller.
- Do not clean acrylic tube with alcohol derivates or other solvents as the acrylic may crack!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!