EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM Glass is a High-Performance water cooling pump with an integrated reservoir. The core of the unit is the market-proven Xylem D5 PWM water pump. This unit offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15 %) compared to original Xylem D5 PWM.
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 Glass series reservoir tube is made out of high-quality borosilicate glass and this is the first differentiation from non-glass Revo reservoirs. The second is a pre-installed central Stainless Steel pipe that serves as a suction point – pipe is hollow and is feeding the pump with liquid – and holds the top and bottom together. The tube is threadless and is not compatible with other Revo products.
As with other Revo D5 series products, Glass variant features a fully rounded design thus offering greater usability, allowing installation at any angle within 360° of rotation. The special rubber shock absorber is used to de-couple the main pump body from the mounting clip for silent operation, free of vibration-induced noise.
Reservoir’s top features three ports, three G1/4″ threaded ports, which are intended to be used as fill ports. Any of the top ports can be also used as an inlet port, in that case, EK-Extender M-F G1/4″ must be used. Both top and bottom, are made of quality POM Acetal material. Additionally, a PU anti-vortex foam is enclosed and can be used to reduce excessive vortex issues.
This reservoir pump combo unit can be mounted directly on the computer chassis by using enclosed Revo D5 Holder. EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM – Glass can also be upgraded with either:
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) Vertical – For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) Vertical – For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) – For installation with only one orientation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) – For installation with only one orientation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
Pump electrical and mechanical properties:
– Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
– Rated voltage: 12V DC
– Power consumption: 23W
– Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
– Maximum flow: 1500L/h
– Maximum system temperature: 60°C
– Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
– Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
– Reservoir diameter 60mm (Glass is 3.2mm thick)
– Reservoir free volume: ~ 205mL
– Overall unit height: 190mm
– Mounting hole pattern: 65x34mm
– EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM (incl. pump) – Glass
– Mounting clip with rubber insert
– Self-adhesive mounting hole pattern sticker
– Anti-vortex PU foam
– Mounting mechanism (incl. required Allen keys)
– Installation manual
Made in Slovenia – EU!
Pump motor made in Hungary – EU!
- EK-D5 PWM G2 is an enhanced variant of the world renown Xylem D5 with improved power management control, which allows for better speed control trough motherboard BIOS or dedicated fan controller.
- The D5 pump is water lubricated, in other words, it uses a wet rotor design. Therefore, it is strongly recommended not to run the pump dry.
- The EK-UNI Pump Bracket bracket is just for showcase and it is not included with the unit.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!