EK-Vardar is the industrial grade high-static pressure computer cooling fan, designed and built primarily for highest-performance computer liquid cooling systems. This product is the result of one year worth of development, CFD analysis, careful motor selection and anechoic chamber testing.
Dubbed Vardar, this family of cooling fans carry the name of a type of the cold northwesterly wind blowing from the mountains down to the valleys of Macedonia. It is a type of ravine wind, enhanced by a channelling effect while blowing down through the Moravia-Vardar gap, bringing cold conditions from the north to the Thessaloniki area of Greece. Most frequent during winter, it is blowing in the rear of a depression when atmospheric pressure over eastern Europe is higher than over the Aegean Sea.
EK-Vardar is simply the best choice for computer radiator cooling as it provides unmatched performance throughout entire operating range.
The key characteristics of EK-Vardar fans are:
High-static pressure / low noise profile – unlike other general-purpose computer cooling fans, the EK-Vardar family of fans is built specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, namely radiator cooling. The 7-fin fan blade design is optimized for high pressure operation while maintaining the low noise profile throughout the whole operation range of the fan. Vardar’s design and construction is also very suitable for high-performance heat-pipe air coolers.
High-quality motor and bearing assembly – Proven electrical design, actively cooled motor windings and Double Ball bearing with 50.000 hours lifespan (MTBF) ensures uninterrupted operation for years to come. Phase-width modulation (PWM) fan speed allows performance on demand.
Sealed-edge fan casing – The classic, yet effective square shape of the fan casing ensures optimal performance in either pull- (suction) or push (pressure) regime without hydraulic losses thus ensuring optimal cooling capacity of your liquid cooling radiators.
Timeless design – the EK-Vardar fan fits subtly into any liquid cooling computer without drawing too much attention. Single- and two-tone colour design with monochrome fan sticker. Less is more.
Mechanical and electrical specifications:
– Speed: 2200 rpm (+/- 10%)
– Rated Voltage: 12V DC
– Power Draw: 2.16W
– PWM Duty Cycle: 25-100% – ER – Extended Range
– Connector: 4-pin PWM header
– Shaft bearing: Double-ball bearing
– Bearing durability: 50.000 hrs @ 40°C (MTBF)
– Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
– Max Air Flow: 77 CFM = 131 m³/h
– Static Pressure: 3.16mm H2O = 31 Pa
– Sleeved cable length: 30 cm (11,82 inch)
– Noise Level: 33.5 dBA
Scope of delivery:
– EK-Vardar series fan
– self-tapping screws (4 pcs)
Designed and engineered by EK Water Blocks in Slovenia – Europe
Made in China
- This EK-Vardar fan was used for display purposes and it has a maximum of 24 hours of operating time. The only visible difference is already used mounting thread as the fan was mounted on a radiator.
- This fan has a 30 cm (11,82 inch) power cable.