EK-Quantum Torque (Adapter Fitting) – Nickel is a revolvable angled (90°) adapter fitting with G1/4″ threads. In the form of a cylinder, it is very sturdy and there are zero movements in the revolvable joint. This Quantum Line adapter is made out of CNC machined brass with high-quality Black Nickel finish while the seal is made by quality rubber O-rings. It is an extremely secure and sturdy piece that will last for many future builds.
The adapter allows for connection of fitting with G1/4″ threads to extend tubing possibilities in your water cooled system allowing for easier bends and better accessibility.
– Material: made of nickel plated brass
* G1/4″ BSP; 4,5mm male thread length
* G1/4″ BSP, 6mm female thread length
– The outer diameter: 23mm
– Installed height: 31,5mm
– Sealed with high-quality NBR o-ring.
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated fittings! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
|Material / Design / Color option||Black Nickel|