The EK-RES X3 250 RGB is a versatile multiport standalone RGB reservoir. The number inlet/outlet port configuration options on these reservoirs and the simple but effective mounting kit make the loop building with this reservoir a straightforward process.
EK-RES X3 series reservoirs are cylindrical standalone solutions, manufactured from premium quality 60mm acrylic tube and POM Acetal end caps in black color. An airtight sealing is ensured by quality EPDM rubber washers at both ends of the reservoir. With the total of six G1/4″ ports, the EK-RES X3 250 RGB reservoir makes the filling, tube routing and draining, an easy task.
The reservoir comes with a pre-installed anti-vortex insert and the capacity of the EK-RES X3 250 RGB variant is around 440ml of liquid. The package also includes a polyether anti-cyclone foam to optionally replace the acrylic anti-vortex insert.
Compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header.
EK-RES X3 series reservoirs come with a pair of EK design reservoir holders using adjustable fastening force controlled by the enclosed Allen key.
– Installation height: 250mm
– Diamter: 60mm
– Capacity: ~440ml
– RGB connector classic 4-pin (12+ R G B)
– EK-RES X3 250 RGB
– Pair of EK reservoir holders with mounting screws
– 2 × G1/4 extenders
– 4 × G1/4 Plugs
– 1 × 2,5mm Allen key for reservoir holders
– 1 × polyether anti-cyclone foam
Made in Slovenia – EU!
- When using ports #3, #4 or #6 it is mandatory to use the enclosed EK-Extender G1/4″ due to the ports being recessed into the plastic Reservoir Bottom.
- When using EK-Extender G1/4 make sure not to use fittings or barbs with G1/4″ thread longer than 5mm!
- When using ports #1 and #2 make sure not to use fittings or barbs with a diameter larger than 25mm!
- The installed 4-pin RGB LED stripe is compatible with every major motherboard manufacturer and mainstream RGB controller.
- Port #6 of EK-RES X3 series reservoir should only be used to connect this reservoir with an external fill port.
- Do not clean reservoir with alcohol derivates or other solvents as the acrylic may crack!