The EK-Quantum Vector Strix RX 5700 +XT D-RGB high-performance water block is specially designed for the ROG® Strix version of AMD® Radeon® RX 5700 and RX 5700 XT graphics cards. The water block itself uses the signature EK® single slot slim look, and it covers the entire PCB length. This sophisticated cooling solution will transform your powerful ROG graphics card into a minimalistic, elegant piece of hardware with accented addressable D-RGB LED lighting.
Cooling is directed at the GPU, 8GB of GDDR6 memory, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas. These newly developed Vector water blocks feature a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK® Full Cover water blocks. This results in a larger surface area for heat transfer which increases the thermal performance of these water blocks.
The EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of durable black POM acetal. Sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure.
The block is already equipped with 3-pin 5V Addressable D-RGB LED strip which is compatible with the motherboard 3-pin 5V Addressable D-RGB LED header. This product is also compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers which support the pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the addressable gen2 LED header (ADD GEN2_1 and ADD GEN2_2 marked headers).
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provides some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section. The EK-Quantum Vector Strix RX 5700 +XT D-RGB water block is compatible with both Nickel and Black versions of the EK-Quantum Vector Strix RX 5700 +XT Backplates.
G1/4″ threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the terminal and for multiple GPU connectivity, please refer to our offer of EK-Scalar GPU Terminals. The EK-Quantum Vector RX GPU water block terminal cover is not compatible with FC Terminal X and FC Terminal (Legacy) multi GPU connectivity bridges.
– EK-Quantum Vector Strix RX 5700 +XT series water block
– Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
– Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
– 2x EK plug G1/4”
– 6mm Allen key
– Thermal pads
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee
compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- The ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 5700 XT factory backplate is compatible with this water block only if the stock thermal pads are removed!
- Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
|Material / Design / Color option||Nickel Acetal|
|Chip Manufacturer||AMD Radeon|