EK-Quantum Vector RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB water block is compatible with most reference design GeForce® RTX 3080 and 3090 graphics cards based on NVIDIA® Ampere ™ architecture. We recommend that you refer to the EK® Cooling Configurator for a precise compatibility match.
An EK water block for Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 and 3090
EK-Quantum Vector RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB water block is compatible with most reference design (not Founders Edition) GeForce RTX 3080 and 3090 based graphics cards, but as always.
The Vector water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas. These newly developed water blocks feature optimized flow paths which reduce hydrodynamic instabilities and vortexing (dead spots) inside the GPU water blocks.
The EK-Quantum Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances when used in any given coolant flow orientation.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of high-grade electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of durable black POM acetal. The watertight sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure.
Backplate for the 3080/3090 water block
EK® recommends the purchase of a retention backplate which improves the aesthetics of your graphics cards, but also provides additional passive cooling to the GPU core and backside of the printed circuit board VRM section.
– EK-Quantum Vector RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB series high-performance water block
– Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
– Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
– 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
– EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
– Thermal pads
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
– Dimensions: (LxHxW) – 230x124x16.5mm
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- This block is made for reference PCB 3080 and 3090 cards. Founders Edition does NOT have a reference PCB.
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- Factory backplates are not compatible with this water block!
- Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
|Material / Design / Color option||Copper Acetal|