EK-Quantum Vector Radeon RX 5700 +XT D-RGB – Special Edition is a high-performance full-cover water block made on the foundation of a standard EK-Quantum Vector Radeon RX 5700 +XT. The Special Edition block stands out via a black acetal top made to look like a Radeon RX 5700 XT factory cooler. It is designed for multiple AMD® Radeon® RX 5700 and RX 5700 XT graphics cards, for a detailed compatibility list please check our Cooling Configurator.
This water block directly cools the GPU, 8GB of GDDR6 memory, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas. These newly developed water blocks feature a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK® Full Cover water blocks. This results in a larger surface area for heat transfer which increases the thermal performance of these water blocks.
The EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of durable black POM acetal. Sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure. The Radeon logo on the top is lit up with a digital, addressable LED strip.
This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin RGB LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the RGB header.
EK-Quantum Vector Radeon RX 5700 +XT D-RGB – Special Edition water block comes with an aesthetic retention backplate which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provides some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section. The backplate is made of black nickel-plated aluminum.
G1/4″ threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the terminal.
– EK-Quantum Vector Radeon RX 5700 +XT D-RGB – Special Edition
– EK-Vector Radeon RX 5700 +XT D-RGB – Special Edition backplate
– Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
– Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
– 2x EK plug G1/4”
– 6mm Allen key
– Thermal pads
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- A full-length backplate is included with the water block!
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee
compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
|Material / Design / Color option||Nickel Acetal|
|Chip Manufacturer||AMD Radeon|