EK-Quantum Torque STC 12/16 fittings are EK’s new minimalistic 12/16mm (ID/OD) soft-tube compression fittings designed for use with various flexible soft tubing types such as PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone or any other type of compatible flexible tube. With a non-intrusive, yet striking look, and with NO added branding at all. They can be complemented by interchangeable aesthetic color rings, and are an ideal choice for anyone and a perfect match with EK-Quantum series products.
The locking ring prevents solid tube to be pulled out of the fitting by compressing the rubber gasket underneath the ring. The grooves on the outside allow for easier hand tightening. The compression ring has cutouts in EK Quantum signature shape allowing for the colored aesthetic ring to be shown. The colored rings are available in many colors and are screwed onto the fitting before the compression locking ring. The aesthetic rings are sold separately.
The fitting barb and the compression rings are covered with a unique, high-quality satin black finish. Both are made of CNC machined brass and the seal is made quality rubber O-rings. Black EK-Quantum Torque series fittings are intentionally not painted on the inside to reduce the level of possible pollutants in the loop.
The base fitting surface is smooth and has no adequate gripping surface, but the inside of the barb is socketed with a 9mm hex Allen key pattern. It’s highly recommended to use an Allen Key 9mm (purchased separately) to prevent skin damage to the fingertips while installing the fitting. Please, be advised not to use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 9mm in order to prevent damage to other liquid cooling products!
These fittings are guaranteed to be compatible with all other EK Water Blocks liquid cooling products.
– Finish: Brass
– Thread: G1/4″ BSPP; 4.5mm male thread length
– Supported tube: 12/16mm (ID/OD)
– The outer diameter of a fitting: 23mm
– Installed height: 19mm
– Compatible soft tubing: PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone and most other flexible tubes
Made in Europe – Slovenia!
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 9mm in order to prevent damage!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- Black EK-Quantum Torque series fittings are intentionally not painted on the inside to reduce the level of possible pollutants in the loop.
- The aesthetic rings are sold separately.
|Material / Design / Color option||Black , Black Nickel , Gold , Nickel , Satin|