EK-Quantum Reflection Evolv X D5 PWM D-RGB is a water cooling reservoir, routing and pump solution made to fit Phanteks Evolv X and P600s cases. This “distro plate” is specifically designed to provide an advanced water cooling solution with a market-leading D5 pump for users who are building custom loop liquid cooling solutions with select Phanteks cases.
Supported Phanteks cases:
- Phanteks Evolv X
- Phanteks P600s
The EK-Quantum Reflection Evolv X D5 PWM D-RGB offers multiple industry-standard G1/4″ threaded inlet and outlets. The placement of these inlets and outlets is perfectly aligned to fit inline with the PC components in order to minimize the number of bends the user has to make in order to create the loop. It is able to support 1 CPU, 4 GPUs, and up to an EK-CoolStream XE360 radiator in the top of the case.
The radiator compatibility with the distro plate allows for up to XE 360 in the top of the case for both the Evolv X and P600s
Engineered to be mounted next to the motherboard, the EK-Quantum Reflection Evolv X D5 PWM D-RGB can fit elegantly within the two supported Phanteks cases. The built-in addressable D-RGB LED strip runs down the entire length of the unit while the anodized black aluminum cover hides the unwanted LED hotspots. The installed addressable D-RGB LED strip connects to the motherboard 5V D-RGB (A-RGB) header via an industry-standard connector. It is compatible with all major motherboard vendor software for a coordinated lighting effect.
– Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 105 x 71 x 323mm
– D-RGB LED count: 19
– D-RGB cable length: 500mm
– D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
– Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
– Rated voltage: 12V DC
– Power consumption: 23W
– Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
– Maximum flow: 1500L/h
– Maximum system temperature: 60°C
– Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
– Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- EK-Quantum Reflection Evolv X D5 PWM D-RGB distribution plate disables mounting radiators on the front of the case
- The Quantum Reflection distribution plates are designed around Quantum Torque fittings and EK standard radiators.