EK-Pro GPU WB RTX 8000 is a high-performance full-cover water block for NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ 8000 graphics card. The EK-Pro GPU WB RTX 8000 water block spans across the entire length of the card cooling all critical components.
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas.
EK-Pro GPU WB RTX 8000 water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is laser cut out of industry grade stainless steel. The sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure. For added stability and protection for the graphics card, the I/O plate is a part of the water block top itself. Meaning that the block replaces the stock I/O shield and adds more sturdiness to the whole assembly.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate which improves the looks of your graphics cards, as well as improves structural rigidity while providing passive cooling to the backside of the PCB VRM area. The EK-Pro GPU WB RTX 8000 water block is compatible with EK-Pro GPU WB RTX Backplate – Black.
G1/4″ threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal and for multiple GPU connectivity, please refer to our offer of GPU Terminals.
– EK-Pro GPU WB RTX 8000 workstation-grade water block
– Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
– Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
– Thermal pads
– 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- NVIDIA® factory backplates is not compatible with this water block!
- Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
|Material / Design / Color option||Full Nickel|