The EK-Loop Multi Allen Key is a multi-purpose tool that replaces the standard 6mm, 8mm, and 9mm Allen key, while it can also be used to operate acetal plugs (with the line style groove). The key does not only replace all of the crucial Allen key formats used for building a liquid-cooled PC but also helps protect your liquid cooling gear.
The issue of overtightened fittings and cracked plexi parts is reduced, as the Allen key will snap when too much force is applied. It is our opinion at EK that it’s much easier to replace a highly affordable EK-Loop Multi Allen Key than a plexi water block top.
Where exactly can you utilize the EK-Loop Multi Allen Key:
- The 6mm ending is mostly used for brass G1/4″ plugs
- The 8 and 9mm Allen keys are mostly used for securing fittings and extenders
- The line style ending is used to operate acetal plugs
– Material: ABS Plastic
– Color: Black
– Allen key sizes: 6mm, 8mm, 9mm
Designed and made in Slovenia, EU
- Using excessive force will result in chipping of the tool or breaking the entire Allen key tool.
- Perfect fit assured only with EK-Quantum Torque fittings only, other fittings might have fitment issues.