EK-HFB Fitting (High Flow Barb) is a soft-tube barb fitting, designed for use with flexible soft tubing such as PVC, EPDM, Neoprene, silicone or any other type of compatible flexible tube.
EK-HFB Fitting is a stylish looking variant of the classic high flow barb fitting and requires the use of hose clamps or similar substitute for safest operation.
The barb is made from nickel-plated CNC machined brass with quality O-rings while the ring is made from CNC machined aluminum. These fittings are fully compatible with EK-AF series (45°/90°) angled adapters.
These fittings can be either tightened by hand or by using Allen Key 8mm (not included, available for separate purchase).
– thread: G1/4″ BSP; 4.5mm male thread length
– supported tube: 10mm (ID; roughly equals 3/8″ ID)
– outer diameter of the tube: unlimited
– outer diameter of a fitting: 19.8mm
– installed height: 19mm
– compatible tubing: PVC, EPDM, Neoprene, silicone, most types of flexible tube
ROHS 2.0 Compliant!
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- This fitting is to be used only with correctly sized tubing!
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 8mm in order to prevent water block damage!
- Use appropriate hose clamp or substitute for securing tubing to the barb!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!