EK-FC1080 GTX is a high-performance full-cover water block for NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition graphics cards. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for a detailed compatibility list!
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas, thus allowing the graphics card and it’s VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1080 GTX water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for the best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such a design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic material. The top also features two pre-drilled slots for 3mm LED diodes. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for a safe and painless installation procedure.
EK Water Blocks recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC1080 GTX Backplate – Black, Nickel, Blue, Red, Gold) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section.
G1/4″ threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC Terminal. Up to four EK-FC1080 GTX water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity. Please note that EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
We recommend EK-Cable PWM Fan Adapter for GPU for connecting your GPU to PWM-enabled fans in your custom loop and thus controlling the PWM profiles based on the graphics card temperature.
– EK-FC1080 GTX series water block
– Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
– Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
– 2x EK plug G1/4”
– 6mm Allen key
– Thermal pads
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our web site.
- NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1080 factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
- New NVIDIA® SLI HB bridges are not compatible with this water block. You can still use a regular SLI bridge that comes with every SLI supported motherboard.
- EK-FC1080 GTX is identical to the EK-FC1070 GTX with the only difference being the different engraving.
- Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
|Material / Design / Color option||Nickel Plexi|
|Prepared for LED Diode||3mm|
|Chip Manufacturer||Nvidia GeForce|