EK-FC Terminal Rotary 90° is a replacement connecting link for any EK-FC (Full Cover) water block utilizing FC Terminal type fitting manifold. It features two 90° rotary G1/4″ ports which give the user unlimited flexibility for loop routing.
EK-FC Terminal Rotary 90° is made out of PTFE-coated forged brass.
– Dimensions: 70 x 29.5 x 19.3mm (L x W x H)
– Material: made of black coated brass
– Threads: G1/4″ BSP, 6mm female thread length
– Sealed with high-quality NBR O-rings.
– EK-FC Terminal Rotary 90°
– Allen key 2.5mm
– 2x spare gaskets (OR 15×1)
– Mounting screws
- The FC Terminals are not compatible with Original CSQ design full cover water blocks!
- To avoid cracking your EK plexi full cover water block, use only 0.5 – 0.7 Nm of torque force on the terminal screws.
- Do not use excessive force when re-tightening the screws as the threads might get stripped thus rendering the water block useless.
|Chip Manufacturer||Nvidia GeForce, AMD Radeon|