EK-FC Radeon Pro Duo is a high performance full-cover water block for AMD reference design Radeon Pro Duo graphics card. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list!
This water block directly cools the GPU, HBM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it’s VRM to remain stable under high overclocks.
EK-FC Radeon Pro Duo water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic perfromance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic glass material. The sealing is performed by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M2.5×4 DIN7985 screws.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC Radeon Pro Duo Backplate – Black) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the VRM section.
EK also encloses a single-slot I/O bracket which replaces the original two-slot in order to make installation of mutliple graphics cards easier.
G1/4″ threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal. Up to four EK-FC Radeon Pro Duo water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity. Please note that EK-FC Bridge & Link CSQ system is not compatible with this water block.
– EK-FC Radeon Pro Duo series water block
– Single-slot I/O bracket
– Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
– Necessary mounting screws, nuts and washers
– 2x EK plug G1/4”
– 6mm Allen key
– Thermal pads
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- Due to immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our web site.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
|Material / Design / Color option||Nickel Plexi|
|Prepared for LED Diode||3mm|
|Chip Manufacturer||AMD Radeon|