The EK-D-RGB 6-Way Splitter Cable allows users to connect up to six digitally addressable RGB products to a single D-RGB (addressable) motherboard or controller header so that they can synchronize all their D-RGB products.
It features standard 3-pin D-RGB headers and the male-male connector pins are also included in the packaging. The splitter cable can be used with any standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB controller or any of the popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (addressable) header.
Please refer to the motherboard manufacturer manual or RGB controller manufacturer manual for LED type compatibility, maximum power load and maximum allowed LED strip length.
– RGB connector classic 3-pin (5V+ R G B)
– 3-pin RGB Source header to six 3-pin RGB headers
– Maximum total cable length: 300mm +/- 5mm
– Length of split cables: 135mm +/- 5mm
– Color: Black
– EK-RGB 6-Way Splitter Cable
– 3-pin male-male connector (7pcs)
Made in China
- Please refer to the motherboard manufacturer manual or RGB controller manufacturer manual for LED type compatibility, maximum power load and maximum allowed LED strip length.
- For power consumption list of EK products, refer to https://www.ekwb.com/blog/ek-6-way-d-rgb-splitter-and-how-to-use-it/
- The male-male 3-pin connectors are removable from the splitter cable.
- The splitter cable is compatible with every major motherboard manufacturer and mainstream RGB controller via the 3-pin header.
- The RGB extension cable is not compatible with NZXT HUE+ / HUE+ Advanced RGB controllers!