EK-CoolStream XE is a extreme-performance computer liquid cooling radiator which combines EK’s unique CSQ design with latest radiator core engine. Built for 120mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across entire fan operational range thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalistic design make these EK-CoolStream XE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer water cooled system.
This radiator offers best cooling capacity in the 60mm thick radiator class: Triple stack copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Radiator shrouds are tapped with UNC 6-32 threads on both sides to enable push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance.
This product features four recessed G1/4 threaded ports with two pre-installed extenders from the front side to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used. From the back side the ports are closed with two G1/4 plugs. EK recommends EK-ACF series compression fittings.
– Copper fins
– 90% copper tubing (H90)
– Brass chambers
– Aluminum/Steel housing
Dimensions: 400 x 130 x 60mm (L x W x H)
Liquid Capacity: ~370mL
Port threads: 4x G1/4
Fan compatibility: any standard size 120x120x25mm fan; UNC 6-32 thread tapping
Pressure tested: 1bar(g)
– EK-CoolStream XE series radiator /w two pre-installed G1/4 extenders
– Flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=30mm)
– Flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=5mm)
– Allen key 2,5mm
– Allen key 9mm
– Allen key 6mm
- When using fans other than standard 120x120x25mm size please use appropriately long screws!
- Use of the improperly long screws may result in piercing of the radiator core and irreparably damage the product. Such misuse is not covered by product warranty!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!