EK-CoolStream Classic SE 240 slim copper radiators are designed for optimal airflow throughout the radiator surface with medium density fin structure. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across entire fan operational range thus delivering exceptional performance at both low and high airflow operation.
EK quality level, best price-performance ratio to date and unique minimalistic design make these EK-CoolStream Classic SE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer water cooled system. 27mm thick design allows for utilization even in the space-constrained cases while allowing great cooling potential due to the high-performance core engine.
This product features two G1/4 threaded ports. EK recommends the use of EK compression fittings.
– Copper fins
– 90% copper tubing (H90)
– Brass chambers
– Steel housing
Dimensions: 273 x 120 x 27mm (L x W x H)
Liquid Capacity: ~120mL
Port threads: 2x G1/4
Fan compatibility: any standard size 120x120x25mm fan; UNC 6-32 thread tapping
Pressure tested: 1bar(g)
– EK-CoolStream Classic SE series radiator
– Phillips Slotted UNC 6-32 screws (l=30mm)
– Phillips Slotted UNC 6-32 screws (l=5mm)
- When using fans other than standard 120x120x25mm size please use appropriately long screws!
- Use of the improperly long screws may result in piercing of the radiator core and irreparably damage the product. Such misuse is not covered by product warranty!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
|# of Fans||2|