EK-Classic CPU Water Block 115x/20xx D-RGB is a high-end, quality CPU water block for modern Intel processors. It features a classic, market-proven design that will perfectly fit the needs of core enthusiasts and demanding users as well! To align with the modern demand for aesthetics, it uses addressable D-RGB LED illumination.
The EK-Classic CPU Water Block 115x/20xx D-RGB water block uses a simplified revision of the award-winning EK-Supremacy CPU water block cooling engine, further tweaked for performance and optimal coolant flow! Low hydraulic flow restriction enables this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps or lower pump speeds for added silent operation, while still achieving top performance! The water block also comes with an advanced, addressable RGB lightning implementation which connects to a standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB header.
The top of the block is made from CNC machined high-grade acrylic glass. Every EK-Classic CPU Water Block 115x/20xx D-RGB water block comes with a precisely machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) which is made from purest copper available on the market and is treated with nickel electroplating.
This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (A-RGB) header. You can easily remove the LED strip cover which is mounted with two screws to replace the LED strip with some other type LED strip of your choice.
– D-RGB cable length: 30cm
– D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Empty, Ground)
CPU socket compatibility:
– Intel LGA-1200
– Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156
– Intel LGA-2011(-3)
– Intel LGA-2066
– EK-Classic CPU Water Block 115x/20xx D-RGB CPU block
Developed in the EU.
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB header.
|Material / Design / Color option||Nickel Plexi|