EK-Cable Splitter 4-Fan PWM Extended is a 1-to-4 PWM fan splitter which allows the user to connect up to four PWM fans from just one PWM fan header on the motherboard. And because the fans are PWM controlled the RPM of each fan will change depending on the temperature of the CPU and/or motherboard BIOS settings, meaning the RPM and therefore noise will be reduced if the system does not demand high airflow.
The extra power required to run four fans from this splitter is provided by the 4-pin molex connector, which does need to be connected if more than one fan is used.
If you want your motherboard to control the cooling inside your computer then EK-Cable Splitter 4-Fan PWM Extended could be what you are looking for.
– Connect four PWM fans from one PWM fan header
– Molex connector for extra power
– Extra long fully sleeved cables (total lenght = 800mm +/- 10mm)
– Easy installation
– 4x 4-Pin PWM Header (lenght ~ 400mm)
– 1x 4-Pin PWM Connector (lenght ~ 600mm)
– 1x 4-Pin Molex Connector (lenght ~ 300mm)
RoHS compliant. Made in China for EKWB!